Meet Pastor Paul
Innovative. Progressive. Passionate.
These are words that define the bold character of Pastor Paul A. Little, II and his commitment to bring glory to Christ in his hometown of Macon, GA.
As a recipient of God’s favor, he’s blessed to be married to his best friend and the love of his life, Natalie H. Little. Pastor Paul is the youngest of four siblings (Tamara, TerraLyn, and Tresha) born to Deacon Paul A. Little, Sr. and Brenda G. Carswell.
He is a proud uncle and father figure to his three nephews (Orlando, Willie, and Kedar) and his niece (Trenda).
Leader and Visionary
Pastor Paul serves as the Pastor-Teacher of Bibb Mount Zion Baptist Church. As the leader of BMZ, Pastor Paul cares for our congregation and community, wanting his life to be a model of compassion for others. Pastor Paul lives and breathes the core values and vision of the church, continually investing in relationships to create disciples equipped to be instruments of transformation.
Impacting the Community
As a community leader, Pastor Paul partners with various churches, local businesses, academic institutions, and governmental agencies to holistically improve the quality of life for all people. These strategic partnerships allow him to serve on a variety of boards including:
- The District Attorney’s Community Advisory Board, which seeks to bridge the gap between law enforcement agencies and the Middle Georgia community;
- The United Negro College Fund;
- Big Kids Foundation of Atlanta, GA.;
- East Macon Federal Credit Union (Founding Board Member)
His commitment to youth and family sustainability has led to the launch of two partnership programs with the Department of Juvenile Justice Re-Entry Program:
- Girls Squad – Georgia Youth Mentoring serves the Macon Youth Development Camp by providing mentoring, life skills, and emotional support for girls. Bibb Mt. Zion leads the program for the Middle Ga. Area.
- Fresh Start Mentoring – Men’s Mentoring Program serving the Middle Georgia Area to reduce reentry. Bibb Mt. Zion leads the program and partners with men in the Middle Ga. area to provide mentoring support to young men at risk for reentry.
He is the CEO of Innov8, a leadership consulting firm that equips organizations for sustainable growth by developing a culture of continuous innovation. In August of 2018, Pastor Paul was recognized as one of the top 5 leaders under the age of 40 by Macon Magazine. Additionally, in October 2018, Pastor Paul received the prestigious Georgia Trend top 40 leaders under the age of 40 designation.
Teaching a powerful message that resonates with many, Pastor Paul speaks locally and nationally at schools, on college campuses, and at churches of various denominations. He has been fortunate to serve as a guest speaker for the 2012 National Baptist Convention’s Youth and Young Adult Session, the highly acclaimed TED Talks Conference (Savannah, Ga.), and the National True Love Waits Conference. His life’s purpose is to impact others through Biblical preaching/teaching, leadership development, and community transformation. Most of all, he is a grateful recipient of the saving grace of Jesus Christ.